Teen Stars

Teen Stars blog is free site featuring the best teen pictures and vids. Inside you will find the hottest web girls and amateur models. This sexy site also features non nude girls pictures, nude teen models and amateur videos

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Perfect Honey


Hi Guys! My name is Honey Mills and I'm 18 years old. Yes this is my real name.My parents liked hippie names I guess. But I am sweet and yummy like honey, promise. I work in accounting right now. Sounds a bit boring but it pays the bills and it allows me to take care of my horse Mac. I bought Mac few years ago and he is beautiful. I love riding him, it feels amazing.I am also a total girly girl and love to play dress up. I have a bad lingere fetish. I love to dress sexy maybe beacause I think of sex all the time, hehe. I love being infront of the camera and show off my sexy body. My freinds say I am a natural.I really hope to meet you all inside my site, and for you to check out more of me, or should I say, taste me:) Click here to join me today and watch my thousands of sexy pics and my large collection of horny videos!

 
eXTReMe Tracker

None of images displayed at teen-stars.blogspot.com may NOT be used without the express written consent of the
copyrightholder.All models are over the age of 18 and 2257 records are maintained by the individual site owners.
All rights reserved.
Teen Stars